DayZero Status Update Please

Discussion in 'General' started by IslandMan, 2016-11-03.

1. Not sure how much can be done to save or keep dayzero alive on arma 2, but i would donate my left kidney and right testicle to experience dayzero how it was around podagorsk release. Packed servers with a diversity of players all over the map and booming community....on a better suited engine. The dream....

Cheeze, Brooksie and LSB_ like this.
  2. Lets get that server up x'D Regardless of leaderboards or not.

DaCrazyCageMan and Theo like this.
  3. yourik

yourik Scavenger Leaderboard

Maybe someone from dayzero community can help you to rewrite the code, maybe someone ready to do this for some $$$, maybe someone know someone who can do this... and maybe someone ready to donate some $$$ for person who can.

As a result... 2 HC servers. 1.Arma2 and 2.Arma3 +100500 players.

4. I dont know about you guys, but I'm already very hyped and cant wait until the servers open :)! Gonna play the shit out of DayZero when the server is up again, even if I'd be the only player on the server :-D.

Edit: Just hope it wont be too easy to get high tier loot.

Last edited: 2016-12-18
  5. As far as i can see there seem to be quite "alot" of peopple that are willing and want to play the mod.. why not open up a serv? :))

6. cant play currently, but i keep checking this site and will be playing when the servers are up and i have time again

7. Croc

Croc Survivor Leaderboard

I'm waiting for servers.

8. I remember you having problems getting contact with the DZLauncher owner, any update on that?

9. Croc

No, he didn't has problems. He didn't know that he can do that.. But someone told him that he can do. Answer was that he will do that but like everything here delayed.

10. Rawryy

Rawryy die hasslon Leaderboard

Please can we not make it about scoring/kills/deaths/being the best group - It is a competitive mod but it should still be 'DayZ' at the end of it, don't actually want an official way of competing against each other, leaderboards are fine to report how many kills/deaths you have.

Really shouldn't be a way of tracking all this stuff...just makes it sound like some competitive game people have to get into and removes the 'casual' bit of DayZero..shouldn't sound this hardcore..all about k/d ratio and not about the 'DayZ experience'

+ upping loot & chopper crashes is NOT DayZero - should be hard to get all that stuff, and wipe on a 2 month basis or something...

DaCrazyCageMan, Crowen, Karhu and 3 others like this.
  11. Please put the servers up? We could play while we wait for the "update" that is coming maybe next 6 months if we are lucky. I have allready told that i can pay the server cost, if thats the reason behind server closure. There are lot of people that want to play the best mod for arma 2 <3 also holidays are coming and people have lots of freetime to play. But the main reason i want to get back online is to steal the green skoda from IGNAK

12. I couldnt agree more!

13. Save ur breath guys - nothing is gonna happen.
    It will just be like "We tried to make it the way we wanted it to be but it didnt work" or something.

The Zombies.nu team clearly shows there is no interest in keeping this mod alive anymore.
    I dont get why putting the servers up and sending a newsletter + some announcements out is so hard - and they refuse to explain why they cant do it.

14. NuclearAdmiral

NuclearAdmiral Back in business Staff Member Administrator Gamemaster Forum Moderator

There is interest, But there is little to do once Tansien decided to shutdown.. I sent the newsletters and announced it and was intending to keep going but in the end it all comes up to what Tansien wants and there is nothing to really do about that. If he wants the servers to be down until patch is released thats how its going to be then.

15. Croc

Do you believe it?

16. DaCrazyCageMan

DaCrazyCageMan Loophole Sniper Leaderboard

Wish I knew how to code :-( nothing I need more in my life right now than to play on a 1pp dayzero server again!!! I've been watching rawryy/gthang videos for hours, it saddens me greatly that theres no game, that can even match, let alone top the amazing feeling that I got from playing this incredible mod!
    (Don't even try to mention edict, that shit doesn't even come close, the majority of people who compare the 2 are severely retarded & clearly never played this)
    #makedayzerogreatagain

Croc, Crowen and Bimborus like this.
  17. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

Then you all need to come back to Dayzero when it comes online again. If it comes online again. I hope nahkiss will not let us down.

18. DaCrazyCageMan

I couldn't care less about leaderboards right now, would literally play all day & night right now if I could.

19. Rawryy

Rawryy die hasslon Leaderboard

Would be nice if it was up during xmas time..spike some popularity ;-)

I will stream it to my 15-25 viewers (if any left) and that should get at least 10 on :eek:

JackZNU, Bimborus and Karhu like this.
  20. DaCrazyCageMan

Yeah, would be a great christmas present! Wouldn't get my hopes up though, the only thing which could interest me enough right now to even stream would be DayZero! I'd also make another well-written reddit post LUL