IMPORTANT! Next restart SE1 will go 3rd person.

Discussion in 'General' started by NuclearAdmiral, 2016-10-07.

1. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

SE1 - back to first person
    SE2 - Wasteland server, first person ..?

Krabi likes this.
  2. honestly, i think you should do what dayzero does best. great PvP 1st person, amazing fps, minimal lag, no grass and get it on dayz launcher or something. 3rd person was a gamble and did'nt pay off. oh well. All the first person try hard nerds like me have gone to dayz intenz. hit 32 players last night.

Krabi and VeteranGamer like this.
  3. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Getting it on DayZ Launcher is easier said than done, multiple people have tried getting a hold of the guy who makes/maintains it and he never answers.

4. rscl

rscl Wastelander Leaderboard

Just sayin, Intenz doesnt has whitelist and with 1pp they growing. Yesterday 34 ppl. Even thoo there is some lag or desync from time to time.

5. papsh

DayZ Mod population isnt so big like it was so keeping the whitelist on right now its a dead end. Opening the doors might cause some problems but other servers with no whitelist how the hell are still up and running and full of people... I dont think these servers are full of hackers, otherwise the people in would stop playing. We might have some hackers back but eventually they will get caught cause our tools is much better than other dayz mods. It only demands some admin work from time to time but the server will be alive again.

rscl likes this.
  6. rscl

I vote for bringing back 1pp disable whitelist and making mass mail - give it one month of try like we did with 3pp experiment - then all will be clear.

Krabi likes this.
  7. Tansien

Even if we disable whitelist it won't really do that much unless we get on DayZ Launcher or something similar, people still need to go to our website to download our launcher etc...

8. Rawryy

Rawryy die hasslon Leaderboard

Who owns dayz intenz? Would not be surprised if dylan.

9. Flame81

Flame81 DayZero Stream-king/babydad Leaderboard Staff Member Gamemaster Forum Moderator

No, It's Landbergarn.

SANT1, rosstapha and Rawryy like this.
  10. rscl

No idea Tansien, dont wanna sound silly but have you tried this way:

Why just not to try make normal application on DZ Launcher forum ?

http://support.launcher.eu/category/9/mod-additions

Ppl adding requests there and they are being approved.
    Admin is there active pretty much all the time from what I see.
    Me or any other person from community cannot add such request there since we dont have mod files download link (exclusive DayZero launcher only issue). If you dont wanna share em like that publicly maybe just PM that admin who is making those approvals there.

11. Tansien

That's something they added a month ago it seems, it didn't exist before.

SANTERI and rscl like this.
  12. rscl

So lets try :]

Miles likes this.
  13. dominatex

dominatex Shipwrecked Leaderboard

https://zombies.nu/community/threads/13455/

14. An organized Battle Royale event with sponsored prize money through a fundraiser would be coolio to try and revive a half-dead community. Could get some insane PR through reddit or so.

Denno94 likes this.

15. just one thing about the xhairs they give info about how much out of breath u are which I really dislike, I realise there is probably no way to change this but that kinda bugs me the most about leaving that on. + who needs ironsights when u have Xhairs ???

just a thought. I know I havent beent the most open minded to the changes but I think we had some valid reasons and concerns.

16. The cross-hairs are fuck ugly, i think dayzero is a lot better without.

17. rscl

Servers offline ?

18. NuclearAdmiral

NuclearAdmiral Back in business

For a while yes, working on some "very secret stuff" :-D Will go online once modders are finished..

Last edited: 2016-10-29
    geXzoR, TheDew, Denno94 and 2 others like this.
  19. rscl

Nice to hear that! ;]

20. papsh