Prove that starting the servers again was worth it.

Discussion in 'General' started by Hammer, 2016-08-14.

1. Okey boys, it's time we show that we all really wanted the servers back online by getting back to the activity of 2013.

I want to see 50+ online at evenings cest.
    I want to have to donate to get one of the 5 reserved slots so I could play during weekends.
    I want to be forced to loot komarovo because going to cherno or even balota is just plain suicide without a gun.
    I want to be scared of nwa again to the point that I wont loot it if 10+ are online.

All this is possible and I know a lot of people wants the game to come back to what it once was.
    So for this whole next week I will be coming online after the server restart at 21.00 every day and even if it's only one player I hope this might motivate others to come online at that time.

The more we are, the more will be come. So why are you not one of the first to join me?

Last edited: 2016-08-14
  2. Razor.dll

Razor.dll Shipwrecked Leaderboard

godspeed

3. I don't think we will ever see the glory days of dayzero again, but I see your point and I agree with it 100%. From own experience, over the past few days i've had a blast with only 10 players on the server, imagine boosting that to around 20-30 players. Now that I think we can make happen if everyone who faught to keep the server alive in the first place just got their heads out of their asses and joined the server.

4. Kippari

Kippari Mr. Chickenhand Leaderboard

Dayzero is really time consuming and now that summer vacations are over for most of the players it's quite hard to play during weeks. I could try to play at weekends but cant bother to login when there's less than 10 players online at prime time tbh.

SANTERI likes this.
  5. yourik

yourik Scavenger Leaderboard

6. Mike_Oxlong

Mike_Oxlong Survivor

No time to help out filling serverslots :-(
    Best wishes ✌️

7. Germans will play tomorrow. Most of us were/are on vacation right now :)

papsh and Freddie like this.
  8. Tried a few days back, we were 8 on the server, saw a group of four, literally 50% of the population.

Honestly guys, its like you never learn.

Whats the incentive for any one to come back, if they're not in to this homoerotic circle jerk of daisy-chained nut sacks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: 2016-08-17
  9. Molliturpa69

Molliturpa69 Paying Customer Leaderboard

So you're saying.....people shouldnt play if they have over 2 players in their group? or what?

10. Aight, we have this phenomena that happens here on Dayzero, know as "Group Inflation".

Since about 2013, we've been able to have about one active server and the population has gone in cycles from about 20 to 60 concurrent players.

At the end of each cycle, groups of players have grown so big that they have no other challenges than their same size counter parts,
    As this progresses, you can see smaller groups or individuals quit or getting merged up, out of sheer frustration of having the odds stacked against them.

As this goes on group members saw no point in playing with out the backup of their friends which is why we saw an increase of smurf accounts to circumvent this problem, like wise people did not want to log on with out an opposing faction, this led to an almost empty server except for a few hours between the nine and zero restart.

Ultimately one group would quit, leaving the other with out opponents and will to play and thus the cycle come to its end.

What im saying is, dont shoot yourself in the foot, by being 50% of the population at such an early stage of this cycle.

Split up for now, give people a chance to come back or by some miracle an actual newcomer, if you start by giving the impression that you need to bring three friends before you log in, the server will remain barren.

11. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

me , rotunde and sill we are still playing. not everyday but we join the server even when there is only 5 ppl on.

12. papsh is back, back again, now this looks like a job for me, we need a little controversy because it feels so empty without me --- papsh is this true or are you trolling?

13. rscl

rscl Wastelander Leaderboard

yeh I saw him playing :F I have 3 days break but will be back.

rosstapha likes this.
  14. papsh

since there is no mod like dayzero in dayz and since my pc isnt so good to run arma 3 i came back for some hunting :-D

15. me v you, 2 online lets go. tomoz

papsh likes this.
  16. papsh

lets meet up in the fields below devils. we will have the fight there

17. Yesterday I think we had 16 players at most, so it's actually a decent improvement comparing to the last days.
    It was really intense getting those two kills at green mountain yesterday, you got me down to 9% when I passed out bleeding, I rly think you had me when I passed out the second time.

Today I'm coming online at 21.00 if not earlier, my nick is SOG Arvidsson. Hope to see some action again!

18. rscl

rscl Wastelander Leaderboard

Was 20! Keep it up boyz!

papsh, NuclearAdmiral and Freddie like this.
  19. papsh

If we get 30 players fights will start happening again in beloved areas like old fields , lesnoy , Kumyrna (DoH?!?) rogovo , altar etc.

anando, Don Brozevellí and rscl like this.
  20. NuclearAdmiral

NuclearAdmiral Back in business

I think i´ll give the mod a roll today if i find time for some gaming :-D