SERVERS WILL SHUT DOWN :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Tansien, 2016-07-04.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rscl

rscl Wastelander Leaderboard

If an1 has some connections with other DayZ organisations pls consider sending them the message from first Tansien's post, I have none unfortunately.

2. temeeh

temeeh Survivor Leaderboard

Ripperoones pepperoones

3. Karhu

Karhu Only pro here Leaderboard

Thank you Tansien, for the most fun gaming years of my life =)

Also thank you to all the admins who have come and gone! Even the less perfect ones contributed in many ways.

I hope SA will be functional and hyped, so we can bring this community back to it's full glory some time.

bnz, Deranger, SANTERI and 6 others like this.
  4. He paid for his friend twice and for himself ones (plus just give money). What stolen PayPal? You are out of your mind.

5. Molliturpa69

Molliturpa69 Paying Customer Leaderboard

And u people like to cheat)).

Srsly though, damn shame. This mod has been by far the best game I've ever played, and I've sank endless hours into it. And it saddens me even more that the mod isn't dying because there wouldn't be players, quite the opposite as there were 40 players online when this announcement was posted.

Still, I do get it why the decision was made and I want to thank all the admins and devs who put so much effort into this masterpiece. Especially u Tansien, never forget those reports from you taking train trips and shit to Stockholm to fix the first hardware failure @ Dreamhack servers.

bnz, Flame81, Karhu and 3 others like this.
  6. Good game hotel sleeping now

Karhu and Banj0m8 like this.
  7. Croc

Croc Survivor Leaderboard

If you don't have man power maybe instead of close server try to find more moderators/admins who can take care about cheating/banning part? You will have less job and we will be able to play.

8. In our group only one man was accused of cheatering once ago. The other of us were punished for playing with him. It is an old story any way. And now BillyKid is banned for playing with that man (who got a ban and was trying to return from other accounts).

9. Understandable and a right decision. Thanks Tansien, mdms & others. U gave a lot of your own time and efforts for this! <3 Everything has come to an end, best of luck Tansien with the future!

Karhu likes this.
  10. Flame81

Flame81 DayZero Stream-king/babydad Leaderboard Staff Member Gamemaster Forum Moderator

Thanks for all the fun times here and a huge thanks for keeping this mod (and game) alive for 4 years!
    For obvious Reasons I had to go "AFK" and we were struggling to keep the servers clean and it's not click and ban people like some mods /people do. Its time consuming so be grateful for all their hard work instead of throwing shit around. About donations, you donate in your own free will because you want too, hence the word. We might see each other soon

11. EdenSmith

EdenSmith Shipwrecked

Mate I have been hacking on dayzero for years lol they attempted to ban me succeeded then i learned to code.. thats when they fucked up :-D anyone remember few weeks ago tping guy? i wonder who that was they will never stop me. i got want i wanted RIP DAYZERO HAHA

12. "learned to code" top kek

TheDew, Furrez, JackZNU and 2 others like this.
  13. What about people in the Dayzero community becoming admins? Surely it's worth a shot if someone wants to put time in? If you get more admins then the issue is resolved ...?

Furrez, Lxgic, rscl and 1 other person like this.
  14. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Yeah because that's worked out so well before, basically every active player who's every become a mod has either abused tools or gotten accused of doing it until they quit.

15. That still sounds better than closing down the servers to me!

16. Tansien

It's funny how hard you've tried, and yet the only reason you sometimes get to play is because we just haven't checked if you were back. How much time and money have you spent on this obsession of yours?

TheDew and JackZNU like this.
  17. Tansien

If someone steps up that we consider acceptable perhaps, but I doubt we have many good candidates in the community these days.

18. Wiesl

Wiesl Shipwrecked Leaderboard

Seriously? I just talked a mate into buying arma2 just for playing here. Today there were 40guys on the server. Plz consider letting it stay atleast for another month. SA wont be playable till 2017 anyways.

Karlis likes this.
  19. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

I have a wonderful idea. Give DayZero to Jolieto and let him lead. He will bring DayZero back to glory !!

Death of DayZero is the result of trying to find proof for obvious hackers and not give a straight ban to them or even worst , trying to find proof if someone is a dickhead so you can ban him. Too much kindness towards them killed DayZero. New and old people lost interest after they saw whats happening here and moved on to other communities.

RIP DayZero.

anando and ClawHDD like this.
  20. Yh that's understandable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.