SERVERS WILL SHUT DOWN :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Tansien, 2016-07-04.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Harbinger

Harbinger Your Master Leaderboard

more like finns

2. Buurrn

3. NuclearAdmiral

NuclearAdmiral Back in business

i´d have a few things to say to this but i´ll just stay quiet :-D

Last edited: 2016-07-31
  4. Molliturpa69

Molliturpa69 Paying Customer Leaderboard

My thoughts exactly.

5. Harbinger

no offense to other finns, he just pisses me off with his nazi tendancies

6. [​IMG]

SANTERI, LSB_ and NuclearAdmiral like this.
  7. NuclearAdmiral

carry on then, Also nice to see you too (and that you havent changed) :-D

offtopic @ignak[​IMG]

8. Harbinger

nice to see you too :-D and i have changed, just not in the way you hoped for :-D

9. rscl

rscl Wastelander Leaderboard

Pls pls! Make it happen! ;]

VeteranGamer likes this.
  10. Hi guys I just bought this game! Any friendlies here want to group up? :^)

11. Croc

Croc Survivor Leaderboard

If you fix servers, I can!

12. Is this happening? [​IMG]

13. When Tansien has some time to be at his computer, I believe it is :)

14. Croc

Wont happend. He is just enjoying his free time.He doesn't care about us anymore :)

fletch likes this.
  15. Tobias Solem

Tobias Solem Dunno exactly anymore what tits is I'm doing here

Fuck, this hit me like a stack of bricks. I used to play on the first DayZMod (before dayzero) servers that Tansien hosted back in the day. Besides the ones from Pandemic Legion (of which I used to be a member) they were the best, mostly because it had the best players. As time moved on the place for first person only action was SE2 Chernarus, and me (used to call myself fisk then), Kluren and Hannes played regularly. Now people probably don't remember this, since we eventually moved on to DayZ:Epoch, but there still are a lot of strong, manly love feelings I have for DayZero.

Since I have been running servers of my own for a couple of years I have some insight into how it is running a community and making things work, the hassle it is to put trust in people just to have them fuck things up, cheat and behave like assholes, I know exactly how particular you have to be. Back in the day I had access to quite a few things that were sensitive, and I'm just saying, that type of access and power is so easily abused. I've seen people come and go who I used to think were grade A good guys that I've found logs of doing corrupt stuff. The old expression "power corrupts" is one of the deepest truths I've found. 99.9% who get power abuse it in some way. It's sad, but true.

I remember Ignak from the old times as well, he always was a good guy. But trust me, even good guys have temptations. A lot of the time it's better not to have power, better not to discover how easy it can be to "just do this one little thing". With that in mind, since I've worked together with NuclearAdmiral before, you definitely can trust him. He's one of the best dudes I've worked with as an admin in ARMA. Solid guy.

I really hope something can be worked out. If not, you guys are always welcome to my ARMA3 server. :/

16. Croc

tl;dr?

17. Tobias Solem

Tobias Solem Dunno exactly anymore what tits is I'm doing here

*sob, cry, patting on own back, join my server, kthxbai*

LSB_ and NuclearAdmiral like this.
  18. NuclearAdmiral

G´day to you too Fisk :) , Good times on epoch server back in the days :-D[​IMG]

Tobias Solem likes this.
  19. NuclearAdmiral

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.