SERVERS WILL SHUT DOWN :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Tansien, 2016-07-04.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seriously though.. can we please get some more explanation sometime? it just feels a bit.. wrong, the way this was done. what happened all of a sudden? anything unexpected? or why did you even bother buying a new server? around the time tansien posted the above, mdms posted about stuff to be implemented, it certainly didnt sound like he didnt see a future...?

:-( just trying to find a way to make peace with how this all went down..

edit:

2. Flame81

Flame81 DayZero Stream-king/babydad Leaderboard Staff Member Gamemaster Forum Moderator

He did state later on that mdms wants to quit and me afk (spending time with my newborn and vacation) so he basically is alone which will in the end destroy the servers since he don't have that much energy himself. Trust me, it's timeconsuming keeping the servers clean even though our tools are way better than standard anticheattools. I have still to this day not learned everything!

Dreadd likes this.
  3. Croc

Croc Survivor Leaderboard

Ok but he wrote as well that he will keep up server if somebody help him. Community have people to help with so pls contact Tansien and tell him that he will receive help from us.

4. Flame81

Flame81 DayZero Stream-king/babydad Leaderboard Staff Member Gamemaster Forum Moderator

Yes, by trusted people. We just have to see how it evolved.

5. Croc

So find them on your own... I don't know, Flame but people still want play. Community trying help but we need Tansien here to talk with him.

6. its everybody's good right to step down and all, and i rly appreciate and understand all the work that has been put in/needs to be put in on a constant basis..

and i think the silent majority of people in here sees it the same way, it's just such a shame to see the mod finally dying after all these awesome years, when there might be hope..?

7. Kippari

Kippari Mr. Chickenhand Leaderboard

Lets be honest here. Its nice that a few of you are willing to step up to be admins and all. But there are certain types of people who make this community cancerous and that has to be one of the reasons mod is shutting down.

8. Croc

Sry but you didn't cancerous community...

9. linkinpunk

linkinpunk Shipwrecked Leaderboard

Tansien. Open server mod files :3
    Or it imposseble?

pls sorry my english.

rscl likes this.
  10. Molliturpa69

Molliturpa69 Paying Customer Leaderboard

ye kippari, I told you to gtfo years ago.

Freddie, Kippari and SANTERI like this.
  11. beatuhse

beatuhse Scavenger Leaderboard

Well god fucking damn it. Although I was not a constant member of the community, everytime I wanted to play DayZ I came here to play. I'm really sorry it came down to this. I hope either the servers will be revived somehow or DayZ SA will become moddable really fucking fast. I wish all the admins, players good luck in the future. I hope someday we can pile up on a DayZero server again. Cya guys! Had fun! Won't forget this mod until I die.

12. Tansien's not going to give anyone dayzero so stop asking, this mod should end on a good note and not on some cancerous russian modded version of it

Brooksie, fletch and Karhu like this.
  13. Croc

Why not? If you are not interested in just don't comment. Tansien wrote that he can give administration on mod to seriously person.

14. weddy97

weddy97 Häftmassa Leaderboard

i put together the last stuff i had saved from diffrent time periods. enjoy or hate :-D
    and ty for all the sick experiences of running up everyone! <3 xx

Brooksie, TheDew, AK and 7 others like this.
  15. linkinpunk

like dayz overwatch? :3

16. LSB_

LSB_ Survivor Leaderboard

Ayyy i made 2 appearances that makes me e famous right?

I got that lapua back btw weddy like i told you :)

weddy97 likes this.
  17. https://zombies.nu/community/threads/13589/#post-125804
    1PP DayZ Vanilla server. Nice frames but since it vanilla it doesnt have the similar low of PvP like in DayZero. Military spawns are quite low, nothing in Stary.

Miles likes this.
  18. Didn't get the admins, apparently there's too much sensitive content :) Sorry guys

JackZNU likes this.

19. R.i.P

In Peace

Don BrozevellĂ­ likes this.
  20. linkinpunk

This is not dayzero. In Vanila nerfed weapon damage. Not militarized.

Homeless hungry simulator like SA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.