[DayZero] Kill Compilation #10

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by weddy97, 2016-04-02.

1. weddy97

weddy97 Häftmassa Leaderboard

HELLO ;-)I HOPE YOU ENJOY:p:p:p;-)

CiniMooper, Bokhandlaren, AK and 5 others like this.
  2. Nice vid, what music was that?

3. Kill comps used to be something great to watch on the forums, now it seems there's a new one every few days from the same people. No long shots, no double+ kills just L85 Acog and saw Acog kills on players standing still the majority of the time. meh.

4. weddy97

Flume - Ezra (Pham Remix)

5. weddy97

ive always liked to make videos even though im not the best player to try and entertain someone atleast but you will always have to expect meh kills from me cause im just to bad and run away as soon as i get shot at :/
    i will try and improve for the next one though! :-D

ClawHDD and JackZNU like this.
  6. I just make kill comps to look back at them a year later and be like wow I'm the best at dayzero

7. I'm not saying its a shit video, just the majourity of the kills are the same which I personally found abit boring as there's been alot of the same videos released lately. No hate just friendly criticism :cool:

A.kirkham likes this.
  8. weddy97

nice to hear some critiscim! rarely get any so it looked pretty bad in my eyes :oops: i will try and save up some more impressing kills next time :cool:

papsh likes this.
  9. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

off topic posts got deleted. keep it cool haters.

10. Guess it could be because there arent many squads playing too.
    I guess the majority of the players you kill is like 1-2 guys.

weddy97, Brooksie and A.kirkham like this.