Enable Crosshair serverside

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Infy, 2016-03-13.

?

Should we enable the default Arma 2 crosshair to play DayZero?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Why is the default crosshair disabled in this mod at this stage of the game?
    If i had to take a guess i would say 75% of the long time players here are using some kind of overlay for a crosshair to play. People might still deny it but come on guys, it's so obvious. The amount of flawless "no scope" kills shown in all these kill compilations just support my theory. And others are getting so lazy they "forgot" to turn the overlay off and just show their clips with it enabled anyway.

So why don't we just come to common ground here and accept it and enable the default crosshair for everyone. Make the playing field even, specialy for new players who have no idea about these things.

rscl, RikuGoesHam and ClawHDD like this.
  2. JerryB

JerryB Riiiiiiight Leaderboard

"My theory," people have been doing this for as long as I can remember, its nothing new.

Either you get a crosshair or you don't its up to you, problem is Arma's default crosshair adjusts for gun swaying, that shit is way too OP so adding it isn't even an option.

3. Well, i didn't know that about the default crosshair.

I'm sure it is possible to get something into the game with a little bit of work.

4. SANT1

SANT1 Bang Bang Leaderboard

you must be joking

5. /delete

6. If they could add like a static dot, but not the default crosshair.

anando and rscl like this.
  7. How can you actually make such a stupid statement?

If it was up to me, i would ban anyone using any kind of crosshair that is not provided from the game itself. There is a reason this mod has no crosshair enabled and if people bypass that, well guess what that is called cheating.
    But admins refuse to do that for several reasons, the most obvious one would be you can't prove it 100% in many cases and it would be unfair.
    But since it's not up to me it's up to the admins or developers to make the game even for everyone. So the best way to do that is to allow everyone to have the same tools to play the game, so put a crosshair into the game. Simple as that.

I don't care if it's the default one or a simple overlay that you can toggle on and off in the options or something like that. Just make the game even for everyone.

rscl likes this.