1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Swede (english speaking) looking for a few to team up with

Discussion in 'Call me maybe?' started by Landbergaren, 2016-01-29.

1. Been playing DayZ for a long time now with over 1.5k hours in to it. I know my ways around even though I'm new to DayZero. Would love to try to master it though. But to do that I would need 1-3 players to tag along with me. I'm 31 years old so if you are 20 or older that would be great for the whole experience. Also you need to be decent in English to avoid some frustration :p. Other then that I have no requirements on skill other then you need to know all the basics about Chernarus.

Sidenote: I tend to stream a lot so it would be great if you are not to bothered by it ^^.
    Cya in game!

2. Good luck!

3. Still looking for people. Found 3 so far. But they all have the same problem. Inactivity.. So come on then! Lets have a go shall we not?

4. Blomman

Blomman Scavenger Leaderboard

I am a 20 year old Swede, no problem with English nor Swedish. I just finished working a full time job so I've got plenty of time on my hands at the moment. thing is that I only kill bandits and aspire to reach 5k+ humanity.

Ignak and JackZNU like this.
  5. So what happens if you see a camo player?

6. Blomman

Blomman Scavenger Leaderboard

I though about that as well. So for I've only engaged targets that are confirmed bandits. I shoot in self defence as well though.

7. So basically you shoot everything on these servers?
    Or have gameplay changed since I was here?:p

Anyways good luck on your quest

8. Molliturpa69

Molliturpa69 Paying Customer Leaderboard

Ask @Ignak for more advice on how to be a hero. Afaik he's the only one who has bothered with it after all these years.

9. Good man :) There are few of us left.