New Camo Building

Discussion in 'General' started by Dreadd, 2016-01-26.

1. rscl

rscl Wastelander Leaderboard

Great! removing the stairs railings for sure will solve the problem IMO :]

2. Zac

Zac 3D Artist Leaderboard Forum Moderator

I hope you guys are all enjoying the new building, I've been a little busy recently as I'm looking to find a new house & move, so I'll try to keep on top with ongoing requests. The new stairs geometry I think I missed from the latest patch so I'll queue it up. I'm working on testing and fixing some last errors for the new ATC so hopefully this should get done soon :)

Krabi, aisti, weddy97 and 7 others like this.
  3. Zac

Sorry for the double post but I thought you guys might like to see a few pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Krabi, aisti, Kippari and 9 others like this.
  4. looks amazing

5. Zac

I've pushed the new building now ready for the next patch. I'm not sure when that may be. It still needs a little work and my inspiration ran out for some new models so It's another office type building for the moment. For now, I think the focus is on giving new areas to explore and take cover and return fire from.

Hopefully there won't be any massive issues with this one, since it already existed and I just added a few rooms :)

Cheeze, weddy97, fletch and 3 others like this.
  6. rscl

rscl Wastelander Leaderboard

ATC I assume ? ;]

Zac likes this.