two suggestions for possible future patches

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by rotunde, 2016-01-11.

1. rotunde

rotunde The Master Baiter Leaderboard

Hi,
    would it be possible to treat G36 and Stanag magazines as equal, same with G36 SD and Stanag SD mags? Sometimes you are in the situation when you have a mix of these mags but you explicitly have to tell the game which one to chamber. I was shooting someone with G36 and nearly ran out of bullets of one type, pressed reloading and always chambered back to the near empty mag instead of using the type which was still 30/30. Just make sure you don't accidently chamber the SD mags because they suck in the G36.

The other suggestion would be to implement a mechanism that checks against the players clothing specified in the config. Now that the server is filling up again we still have 2-3 retards with custom caps/glasses in their config which trigger an error that you have to click away. Needless to say you lose focus on the mouse all the time it happens. It absolutely enrages me. This could probably be achieved with a whitelist of allowed glasses/faces/caps. In case someone uses an unsupported type from another mod, either tempban them with a message or change it to some of the default glasses/faces/caps.

thanks for your attention

Krabi and weddy97 like this.
  2. Timmyctc

Timmyctc Shipwrecked Leaderboard

Never knew that was what caused the config popup issue. Good idea. Although its hardly fair calling them retards. I'm sure most of them don't know the difference.

3. Harbinger

Harbinger Your Master Leaderboard

i think its easier to remove g36 mags overall

Krabi, rscl, fletch and 1 other person like this.
  4. How about we add some more guns to put camo on?
    LETS GO
    CAMO!!!!!!!