Combining DMR mags into M24 mags and the other way around.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Turtle999, 2016-01-04.

1. It would be nice if you could combine DMR mags into M24 mags and the other way around.
    Because It's hard to find mags for both (in my opinion, but yours may be different!).
    And also, the m24 will be used more often then. People only use a cz nowadays.

rscl, Croc and Lxgic like this.
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow Hero

I believe there were some problems with duping and thus the option to do this was removed.
    I agree the M24 is pretty much neglected right now. The DMR is just better and CZ is almost as good and its ammo is everywhere.
    But yes, imo this matter deserves some balancing. I've always been against those semi-auto sniper/battle rifles with long range scopes and pinpoint accuracy at 800 meters. Why would you use the bolt action M24 when you can have that instead..

Turtle999 likes this.
  3. rotunde

rotunde The Master Baiter Leaderboard

I would love if the CZ would spawn with a near empty mag, like 2-3 shots max. Thus you will still be able to comeback, killing 1 or max 2 players for their gear but not go uber crazy against half of the server. Perhaps add more sway as well so you can't properly shoot it standing up. The gun is way too good right now.

Turtle999 likes this.