US server?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hellfrost, 2016-01-04.

1. Blerp

Blerp Shipwrecked

Hello?!? Peep!?!? Is this donation coming or not, the children are dying over here

2. no American company to host servers?

3. Mspor

Mspor Shipwrecked Leaderboard

I really miss being able to play this mod. But with the high ping to the servers I can't. :-( What are the chances that after seeing the server nearly full some nights we can see an American server again?

4. Maybe one of you americans should make a poll to find out HOW many americans would actually play actively.
    Fixing a new server with 10 people on would be stupid, no offense americanos

fab likes this.
  5. There's been a american server many times, but they always end up being empty :-( Really had fun on those couple of times. It really only takes finding someone to host the server, if you can find someone trustworthy to host one I bet Tansien would give it some thought

PS: Im all up for boosting the murica server player base for a couple of days if it happens ;-) Only get like 100 ping there anyway

Mspor, Dreadd and fletch like this.
  6. +1

7. How many Americans would like the forum to a server? I am Brazilian but played in 5 guys all day