US server?

Discussion in 'General' started by Hellfrost, 2016-01-04.

1. Please have any prediction Americans servers back up and running ? I and my group are being expelled EU servers by ping limit.
    Dayzero is the best mod to play in a group but can not for lack of Americans servers.

sorry for my bad english and the Latino community appreciates the good work done by developers

2. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

American servers have been lobbied for and put up two different times. Both times it was taken down due to inactivity. I'm sorry but it's literally a waste of time.

3. And this comes from an american

4. Too bad that happens.

5. Peep

Peep Hero

Yeah, I can do it but it's usually played on for a day or two and then the population dies. Unless this mod explodes again somehow, I don't think it's worth doing.

Blerp likes this.
  6. jamstat

jamstat Shipwrecked Leaderboard

Peep, Help me. These shitty dayz mods are really making me want to kill myself on the daily. With only a few American servers you can save a child in need.

Blerp likes this.
  7. Blerp

Blerp Shipwrecked

Help me, Peep. You're my only hope. I need BMRF and DayZero in my life. DayZ hasn't been the same since BMRF shut down, and DayZero is the only DayZ worth playing imo.

jamstat likes this.
  8. jamstat

I was diagnosed with type 2 chungo. I don't have very long to live considering my circumstances. My only wish is that peep brings back an american Dayzero server so i can spend my last days in a virtual world, that is in a zombie apocalypse. It may sound weird wanting to spend my last days in a zombie apocalypse but the creators of dayzero made it so beautifully that i cant quite get enough of it. #help the chungos from the chinese #Rate, Like and Subscribe

TheDew and Blerp like this.
  9. Blerp

Blerp Shipwrecked

I was diagnosed as a healthy human being with a full life ahead of me. I have a long time left to live considering my circumstances. My only wish is that peep brings back an american Dayzero server so i can spend my whole life in a virtual world, that is in a zombie apocalypse. It may sound weird wanting to spend my whole life in a zombie apocalypse but the creators of dayzero made it so beautifully that I cant quite get enough of it. #help me #Rate, Like, Subscribe, Donate and support my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/samhyde?ty=h

TheDew and jamstat like this.
  10. Peep

Peep Hero

I am looking to make a generous donation and help an entire village of over 100 children total who are in need.

Does such a village exist?

11. This is that village.

12. jamstat

Listen here Peep, you son of a dingle-berry. If there are villages and tribes that do Self-Flagellation, Cannibalism and Necrophagy. And god knows what else. You can bet your happy ass that there is a village full of one-hundred plus Chungos who want to live in a zombie apocalypse. I rest my case.

Last edited: 2016-01-09
  13. Harbinger

Harbinger Your Master Leaderboard

If your conditions is really like that, no offense, but my first goal would be to leave something behind and prolong my 'blood' by having a child. I suggest you do the same.

14. mdms

mdms No Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

I think it would be time to test the waters. The DayZmod community is still very big and they are stuck with unbalanced and over-the-top bloated versions.

I think we (as in you), should open an US-server. Maybe even without whitelisting to attract players. If it takes greater intrest, you could enable whitelisting later on.

Blerp and zypphon like this.
  15. Pathogen

Pathogen Shipwrecked Leaderboard

We need an American server! I keep getting kicked for ping!

16. Harbinger

Harbinger Your Master Leaderboard

you keep getting kicked for not being whitelisted

fletch likes this.
  17. What is the limit for ping EU servers?

18. mdms

mdms No Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

19. This might just work.

But it's hard to find a decent host for sure.

20. I have 260/265.