Escape from Tarkov

Discussion in 'Meanwhile, in the real world...' started by SmurfLord, 2015-12-26.

1. Escape from Tarkov

Escape from Tarkov is a new hardcore narrative MMO mix of FPS/TPS and RPG genres.

Protagonist finds himself in modern Russian the city sunk into anarchy: only the fittest will solve the mysteries of Tarkov and get out alive. Combat simulator in dangerous & hazardous environments uses multitude of system modules for full gameplay immersion and sense of reality.

Closed beta of Escape from Tarkov by Battlestate Games studio is planned for Q1 2016 – sign up at http://www.escapefromtarkov.com

2. Harbinger

Harbinger Your Master Leaderboard

As a Russian i am kinda sceptical about a Russian team delivering what they are promising, but then again, it really depends on how committed the developer is

3. DaCrazyCageMan

DaCrazyCageMan Loophole Sniper Leaderboard

I'm interested to see what kind if scenarios the multiplayer is going to provide, I imagine it bringing something completely new but who knows, I am very skeptical now of early access but this seems like it has potential.

4. Molliturpa69

Molliturpa69 Paying Customer Leaderboard

Actual footage from the devs when some fool made the mistake of opting in for the early access.

5. Deranger

Deranger Give me all the ammo Leaderboard

As long as its not gonna be pay2win like Survarium then it actually might be good. That game could have been so good :-(

6. Escape from Tarkov pre-order packages are also 20 off until Jan 2 2017. They guarantee Closed Beta access and the full game.

Frags' likes this.