Cant connect to the server cause of the whitelisting

Discussion in 'Call me maybe?' started by WeaselPixel, 2015-12-25.

1. WeaselPixel

WeaselPixel Shipwrecked

I created my account and confirmed on my email on the website it said i was listed but i still have problems connecting to the server cause of the list pls help.

2. mdms

mdms No Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

I will grab the GUID from the server logs, but I need you to try to connect to SE1 and give me your playername, date and time when you tried to login. I need all these so I can find the event on logs.

WeaselPixel likes this.
  3. WeaselPixel

WeaselPixel Shipwrecked

My player name at the name was [LCpl] W.Pixel [3thMRB] cause i was part of a ace unit and forgot to change it, i tried to get on the server about 3 times and around 3 or 1 hour before i made this post in on 25th of december, My default player name now is W.Pixel, Thanks for looking into it

4. mdms

mdms No Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Hello, you had a few typos in your GUID: One zero too many in the middle and zero missing from the end. I corrected it, you should be able to play now. Although you might have too high ping, if you are playing from Brazil.

5. WeaselPixel

WeaselPixel Shipwrecked

Thanks for looking into it mate. Happy new year