Possible database wipe @ next weekend.

Discussion in 'General' started by mdms, 2015-12-15.

1. Are you sure about that?

2. launcher says so... dno what to think bout it tho :-(
    might split the rest of the comunity even more

3. Croc

Croc Survivor Leaderboard

:-( Bad

4. Rip indeed

5. They removed 3rd Person completely?

Yea why not, remove the setting that the biggest part of the DayZ Community is playing and replace it by a map that never was popular with 3PP: OFF ...

6. I don't think that these settings are permanent. Chill bois, it's under control.

7. I personally prefer first person only but to be honest i think both servers should have third person enabled. Could bring more players.

8. Harbinger

Harbinger Your Master Leaderboard

There is still lots to be done for Podagorsk to be ready, we wont see it today

9. [​IMG]

10. temeeh

temeeh Survivor Leaderboard

TOO TOOOT HYPETRAIN TOOT TOOT enfield fights TOTO TOTTOTT

11. New time it seems like :-( 19:00

12. Yes please bring back third person because it really fits in with the hardcore pvp in dayzero and does not at all encourage third person camping behind objects.

No.

13. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Found a bug while doing some testing, and decided to patch it before putting the servers back online. Internet seems a bit overloaded atm though and it's taking ages to update the CDN servers, that's why I pushed it back another hour.

14. Better play with two not even half-filled servers and lack of popularity?
    Yea this seems ALOT better.
    Do one "Super Hardcore im so Pro 3PP-Off"-Server and one normal Server with 3rd Person as it was?!

zypphon likes this.
  15. Exactly, should do now everything to bring popularity back and enabling third person is one step closer to that. :)

16. [​IMG]

Predatory Clown and KingSawyer like this.
  17. you do know that se1 server has been empty for a year now, right?

18. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

We can take a vote on third person on/off later. For now I'm only bringing Chernarus online. Will do some more testing on Podagorsk. Maybe Podagorsk won't be online 24/7, but only open at the weekends or something.

19. rscl

rscl Wastelander Leaderboard

Is there a chance for changelog anytime soon ?

SANTERI likes this.
  20. Thanks to all the admins and Tansien for making the patch come true! It must have been alot of work especially when there is xmas and everything else also. Big thanks from Daddy Banjo for all the devs and merry xmas! <3