What's the best time (UTC) to play now a days?

Discussion in 'General' started by Agentstaple, 2015-10-02.

1. I've been watching the server for a few days, and the most I've seen on was 20, today I saw it at 15 for like an hour but it died pretty quick. Most of the time it's dead or very few people on.

What time and days do you see it filling up the most? Has anyone set an official unofficial time to play?

Also do we have a steam group? If not we should have (but I couldn't find one searching Dayzero in steam) if we have, invite pls :-D

2. I hope today is the day. I'd recommend logging in around 17.00 UTC, and then don't log out until next morning.

3. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

Try join the server at 20:00 o clock uk time. There is a groop on steam called ZOMBIES.NU but its not an active groop. I'll invite you

4. Right, just got back from work, holy crap there is 25 people on, looks like friday is a good day for the server :-D

5. fab

fab Shipwrecked Leaderboard

Best way to go will be on Sunday.
    Under the week there aren´t more like 20 people online.

Last Sunday there were 50 players online in the afternoon.

But you can come today afternoon at 5 PM to play. I will be there with my NEC crew.

6. you are not prepared