Looking for squad/people to play with

Discussion in 'Call me maybe?' started by agent_smithx2, 2015-08-14.

1. Recently got back into DayZero, i used to play on the BMRF servers with a bunch of friends (and we played quite a bit) before they shutdown, so i know the game, map and how to shoot/kill and play in a team well enough (im not new to online fps games at all). I live in North America, but should be able to play at prime time on Se2 (when server time hits 8-9PM) and earlier. add me on steam or shoot me a PM if you're looking for another guy for your group (steam - The Stalinator; profile pic is Stalin on a motorcycle)

2. Good luck finding some teammates pal :)

3. Razor.dll

Razor.dll Shipwrecked Leaderboard

is there a ts for dayzero?

4. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

None at the moment that I can recall

5. Flame81

Flame81 DayZero Stream-king/babydad Leaderboard Staff Member Gamemaster Forum Moderator

Do you need help with something? Then you can join irc, or/and PM any of moderators and admins.

6. TemperFire

TemperFire Shipwrecked Leaderboard

you still looking for someone to play with? im thinking of picking up this game again

Julian[RTC] and Natural like this.
  7. Im thinking of coming back aswell, I wont be very active tho but like once or twice a week and maybe more on the weekends I will play if I have some nice lads to play with.
    Prefers swedish guys.

8. Lima

Lima Skjut Jonas, Skjut! Leaderboard

Sup, me and a friend were thinking about starting again. We are both from Sweden (age 20-21) and have been playing along time. PM me if you are would like to team up!

Natural likes this.