Can't log in. Death and error.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Nya~Nya~, 2015-08-13.

1. 13/8: Trying to log in but when I get to "Receiving data" I hear legs getting broken and then I'm at the death screen. If I'm trying to get back in I get an error saying "An error occurred while trying to resume your session. Please try again." Keeps going like this for a few tries and then it starts over me being able to log back in but goes directly to the death screen.
    Help please.

2. Your last character died 2015-08-10 22:06:19 to another player. Aside from that it sort of looks like something bugged out on your latest character. It's as if you keep trying to login again while your DC-bot is still in-game so it rejects you from the server. Eventually your DC-bot got killed by a zombie. I guess you kept refreshing its timer by trying to reconnect so fast. Since that character was a fresh spawn I will not revive it. Instead I will make sure that it's dead. Maybe that will fix it :)

Natural likes this.