Tansien and I...

Discussion in 'General' started by Peep, 2015-06-20.

1. Harbinger

Harbinger Your Master Leaderboard

When will an ARK server be up? i must join, now

2. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

As for updates for DayZero A2, I know a lot of people have waited a VERY LONG TIME for them, and I am truly sorry I have been unable to deliver. Sadly, the DayZero team was never big to begin with and my medical problems have basically ground progress to a halt. Some people have come to me and asked if there's anything they could help out with, but when faced with the code itself pretty much everyone has gone "Well, fuck this shit". :)

3. I believe in you, and I hope everyone else does too. As the new thing comes up I hope there would be more forum moderation too, because to be honest it's been so toxic I haven't even visited the forums in a long while lately. But I guess if you don't have the manpower, none have the manpower for these kids :)

I hope I can rally up another donate burst for you as you start up the new gaming community, here we all hope for the game we have always liked. And if you ever actually do get to coding that crap from up from the ground, please make hero matter, not everyone should be bandits :)

MSF Ghost and Rawryy like this.
  4. Peep

Peep Hero

Make a couple page document on what needs to be changed and how to change it for people who are familiar with normal programming languages. If you did, I'd gladly make your changes.

Farrelley, anando, Kennyy and 6 others like this.
  5. Another way of saying nobody gives a shit about updating dayzero anymore.

Natural likes this.
  6. mdms

mdms No Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

More like no-one is insane enough to code/script Virtual Reality. On top of that you would have to spend few weeks decyphering Rocket's and Tansien's thoughts.

Nipsy, Cheeze, Rawryy and 3 others like this.
  7. I'm really glad to hear that the team that made the best Arma 2 DayZ-mod will continue to work with the standalone as well.

8. Ill join the SA server fo'sho if you manage to put it up with decent hardware.

9. Proximus

Proximus Scavenger Leaderboard

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Good news!

10. Kippari

Kippari Mr. Chickenhand Leaderboard

This forum is full of trolls so dont bother correcting yourself or others :p

11. If so i'll remove the post to prevent even more embarrassment ;-)

12. Peep

Peep Hero

As an update, this hasn't been forgotten about. Obviously SA modding isn't a thing yet, but whether we even take that route is not totally determined. Tansien, Nahkiss and I will be meeting up in Stockholm this month and this will come up as a topic.

Last edited: 2015-09-04
    Rawryy and jonasmark like this.
  13. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

14. Peep

Peep Hero

No Kappa. I'll have a final answer on everything by the end of the month (I'm back in Canada on the 30th)

Last edited: 2015-09-04
    Rawryy and jonasmark like this.
  15. Peep

Peep Hero

It looks dead in the water to me. The development interest is gone and I will probably do my own separate things.

16. Limèèy

Limèèy Shipwrecked Leaderboard

So there will be no Dayz SA?
    Will the development continue on Dayzero?

17. Sound's amaz... oh wait development interest gone? Didn't see that one coming...
    he
    he

MadMax, lazy and Natural like this.
  18. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

rofl

19. jonasmark

jonasmark Creator of Awesome Leaderboard

kappa

Natural likes this.
  20. What exactly does that mean?!