Vehicles Disappearing On Restart

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by LorenzoFlamingo, 2015-06-20.

1. I was playing on SE1 this afternoon, in Berezino around the 17.00 restart. There were 3 vehicles at spawn points prior to the restart a Landrover, a Sedan Taxi and an ATV, I fixed the Taxi to be driveable and went in search of fuel. Then the server restarted and all 3 vehicles had disappeared. Of course, they could have been driven off in the couple of minutes I wasn't by them, but the large number of resources needed and the small number of people online make it seem like this is not the case.

Cheers :)

Lawrence

2. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

Its a common bug since the last patch. Sometimes vehicles explode also on the restart. Solution is to fix the vehicle and drive it a bit , then you will have it after restart. If you fix it and wont drive it at all or you have one part of the vehicle orange then probably the vehicle will despawn.

3. Ah fair enough, I fixed it but didn't drive it cause it had no fuel. Not to worry though, I'm currently having bicycle adventures

JackZNU likes this.