L115A2 LRR

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Natural, 2015-06-19.

1. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

I think we are seeing too much Lapuas on the server at the moment. I can count maybe atleast 4 in our squad at the moment. Lapuas used to be so rare and felt worth it once you found one or even heard one shoot got everyone excited. I suggest to increase the damage back to what it used to be as well as returning its old rarity pre-patch.

Thoughts?

2. rotunde

rotunde The Master Baiter Leaderboard

And reduce M14 spawn rate. Everyone got one....

3. Totte

Totte Stalker Leaderboard

We also have 2, so yea, too much I think too

4. ewan

ewan Scavenger Leaderboard

I've never even seen one in DayZero.

DaCrazyCageMan, anando and M|J like this.
  5. reduce spawn rates. and also number of heli crashes that come in seeing as that is where they spawn.

6. ?

Crash sites need to spawn more, less loot instead.

Crash sites = fun + action.

fiskNships and Frags' like this.
  7. agree with kenny crash sites are nice random hotspots but to be honest I have never noticed the abundance of gear but yeah I am a noob I guess ( never had a lapua or a g3 :-( )

8. The more crash sites there are, the more chance of loot.

9. M|J

M|J twitch.tv/marcdevo Leaderboard

hence why he said less loot, as in less loot on them. Just making it clearer for you since you don't seem to understand.

Same here, doesnt matter if they have much loot, just the chance of some loot will make people go to crashsites if they crash.

10. Me, or the 7 guys that play with me from time to time have never had the L115A2 in the past 3 years that we've been actively playing DayZero. We've looted dozens of merlins and never found one, and though we've managed to kill players with them we haven't been able to catch one to keep.

Also, I just found the second M14 + BRC Marksman scope for the second time in these past years.

So I don't think it's too common.