How to revive DayZero! #revive

Discussion in 'General' started by wesleyth, 2015-05-19.

1. Actually update the mod and make the mod easier to get = more players
    edit: Can you btw add the mod to steam workshop like arma3 bp has done? Would get alot attention that way

2. M|J

M|J twitch.tv/marcdevo Leaderboard

very good ideas, have been suggested before, except the workshop idea which is a good one also! Problem is Tansien is AWOL since 2013

Cpt.Fishsticks likes this.
  3. What do you prefer? Needing 5 wheels to fix one bycicle like it was 2 years ago? :confused:

4. Yeah availability and visibility are important and easy to do. 5/5

5. The repair Chopper system is disgustingly confusing for someone who just started.

You didn't even play 2 years ago.

;-)

6. Played on BMRF before, dont think it was really different there...

But i agree with you, repair Chopper System is confusing if you dont know it, but for me its the only one.

But most of the time, one Main Rotor makes the Chopper flyable without spinning, so its way easier to fix one right now.

7. JB2k

JB2k actually JB4K, whatever. Leaderboard

8. M|J

M|J twitch.tv/marcdevo Leaderboard

close to atleast, just need to keep the playercount up more consistently now all times of the day.

Props also to @DaCrazyCageMan for the reddit post, looks like you caught some players with that.

aisti, Cpt.Fishsticks, Kennyy and 5 others like this.
  9. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

SE2 is revived, would love to see admins come back and another server fulled up.

Cpt.Fishsticks and JackZNU like this.
  10. fijey

fijey Survivor Leaderboard

Was 35 max today. Dying again?

11. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

Nope, just an off day. Should be more people on this weekend.

MBmitch likes this.
  12. JB2k

JB2k actually JB4K, whatever. Leaderboard

The Lee Enfield noob squad is back on tonight so I hope the server is packed again! :-D

13. Huey's on, so RIP

14. Where all them players at? :eek::-(

SANT1 likes this.
  15. Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom Shipwrecked Leaderboard

Add more cans, that should do it.

This message brought to you by CFL Inc.

16. There are some obvious factor in place of this mod dying out over the past year, quite obvious too, and I am sure everyone is aware of it. The way to ressurect this mod, and community, in my opinion, would be the following:

• Stable developement, fixes, and I suppose some new features
    • Publicity; advertise the mod on reddit (DayZ Mod sub-reddit), DayZ Mod forums, referal-ish system for inviting players (with some bonuses per. 3 referal perhaps?), streaming, YouTube videos (I know that people already do this, keep doing it), and perhaps even going as far as contacting bigger streamers/youtubers
    • Revamp of several in-game areas to make the atmosphere even better
    • Continousely be on look out for developers with spare time that puts effort into developing this mod (Not saying that Tansien didn't do that, but as far as I've heard, it has lacked developement recently)

Kojo420 and RikuGoesHam like this.
  17. G Thang

G Thang http://www.youtube.com/c/GThang87 Leaderboard

dead?

JackZNU likes this.
  18. What's the reason for using hashtags like #revive?

19. DaCrazyCageMan

DaCrazyCageMan Loophole Sniper Leaderboard

Just an idea, if this is going to be it for DayZero for a while until its patched, we should schedule a little event, so at least if it dies for a while, we should do what were good at and let it go out with a bang, maybe we could choose an area and time one night to have a giant battle to see who claims it for the longest with mdms streaming on the spectator cam.
    Just imagine a clusterfuck to take control of devils castle, anyone?
    Good idea? Yay or nay?

Salan, RikuGoesHam and Jolieto like this.