Weather issue

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tricky, 2012-10-18.

?

Have you ever walked on a beartrap?

1. Yes

12.2%
  2. No

87.8%
  1. Tricky

Tricky Shipwrecked

Hi, first of id like to say well done with servers, second of id like to say that the weather, it really bad man! there is almost always raining or if not the sky is filled with dark clouds! please have at least some sunny hours during the day, it would be way more fun to play, and also you would be able to snipe at longer distances.

Also, something ive been wondering about since i like putting out beartraps, do they work? and are they still there you put them and loaded after the server restarts? i would appreciate a fast and good answer! :)

2. Fake

Fake #blametansien Leaderboard

Bear traps only work on yourself, no idea why. They disappear on restart and for some reason break your legs if they've been removed from the ground. You walk back over the same spot you had it placed and *snap*

3. Tricky

Tricky Shipwrecked

ooh okey , god damnit ive put out nearly 100's of them in my days....

4. evilthinker

evilthinker Shipwrecked

I second the weather.. Yes its a zed world ending game but.. wtf is up with the weather.. still to see blue skies or sun on the SE1 server. I must be an option to reduse the fog some and give us a least one or 2 days of sun a week.

ET.

Tricky likes this.
  5. Corvax

Corvax Ace Pilot Leaderboard

Are you mad? .. fog is what keeps people who dont snipe alive xD

6. evilthinker

evilthinker Shipwrecked

not realy.. just makes us sniper bastards come up close to snipe you.

ET.

7. Corvax

Corvax Ace Pilot Leaderboard

didnt you just prove my initial point ?

8. Yes I have walked on a beartrap... my own

VanZ0r likes this.
  9. Kinda funny there is a thread of a known duper that has been banned from the servers. If you can get in, I hope you find every single one of your duped bear traps. Enjoy.