Please fix restart messages!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mouthpiece, 2015-02-26.

1. It's now been like the 7th time in last 2 days I've been surprised by a "sudden restart" (of course it's scheduled normally, but there are no warnings - none whatsoever). Please fix! If I had a chopper and would be in the air I would rage so very much. Good thing nothing terrible has happened because of them (at least to us).

And, yeah, I and my buddies haven't seen any restart messages, IIRC, in the last days.

2. These were working fine at 11pm yesterday.. When did you last see an unexpected restart?

3. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

yeah i played today also and havent see a single message neither ''session lost'' only no message received etc

4. Maybe got the "Disable Chat" plugin activated?

5. Nah, it's actually broke again. Being worked on though.

jackrobbx likes this.
  6. Messages = Fixed.

7. They aren't fixed. Fulcrum played all day today and didn't see any messages. I played only 4 hours and didn't see any messages.

8. Same here

papsh likes this.
  9. Beware people! Still not fixed (I we just rode into space with our bicycles). So put on your timers/alarms.

10. weddy97

weddy97 Häftmassa Leaderboard

still not working

11. The game seems to restart one minute before the hour left on the in-game watch. It's like the game time is off and maybe that's why it doesn't show a message.

12. That's not the reason. Tansien has updated BEC and the file structure has changed slightly which broke the existing config.

Also I don't think the servers have ever restarted on the hour. I think it was planned so they come up exactly on the hour, but can't say for certain without looking at the config.

13. What is BEC?

14. mdms

mdms No Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Battleye Extended Controls