Weather

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by M|J, 2015-02-18.

1. M|J

M|J twitch.tv/marcdevo Leaderboard

Remove: fog, rain, night.

Make it 24/7 daytime on both servers. Cause it's shit

Kennyy likes this.
  2. M|J

It will happen

3. Predatory Clown

Predatory Clown Level 3 Wizard Leaderboard

While a combination of fog and rain is pretty un playable, this is a bad idea. Much better would be a rework which moderated the weather to be less extreme.

RikuGoesHam, SANT1, Banj0m8 and 3 others like this.
  4. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

actually if the rain removed everything will be fine. sometimes i like fog but the rain is totally crap. Rain should be removed completely

Kennyy, -Speznas-Serjo and weddy97 like this.
  5. M|J

remove rain, remove fog. completely

Natural likes this.
  6. Dont remove it completely. Perhaps change the duration, if the heavy fog/rain will stop after 15-20 minutes it will be fine

7. ?
    [​IMG]

I dont see the problem

JackZNU and mellowcat like this.
  8. Predatory Clown

Predatory Clown Level 3 Wizard Leaderboard

I enjoy the rain in moderation. Obviously its current state of every night and torrential on top of 'The Fog' is bad, but completely removing it would be boring. Having different weather except perma greyzero is always good. Just reduce the chance for heavy rain AND fog significantly.

RikuGoesHam and SANT1 like this.
  9. Willing to donate 20 Euros in order to see the weather get worked on. If you want dayzero to survive we need to start working on the aspects which are making people log off. WEATHER and honestly vehicles are so trash its unbelievable, zombies should not be able to damage vehicles.

10. papsh

I wanted to post some suggestions also but im really bored to do it cause its useless at this moment. Tansien you came back for a week and you vanished again. People started to donate and will donate more if they see work in progress in the mod. I think some of these changes dont demand huge amount of time. Come on...

Kennyy and BobSaget like this.
  11. M|J

Make rain like it is in Arma 3 and fog also, then it's fine

12. I'll consider donating alot of more money if the mod starts to show some development in regards of weather, server connection and over-all development.

Donating $50 is way cheaper than having to buy new peripherals everytime I get killed while running in dark ass foggy heavy shitcunt rain or during a desync spasm.

Kennyy, Krabi, weddy97 and 2 others like this.
  13. Tansien? It would be good to see if you were actually doing something about it or not. If you don't, i'm out.

14. papsh

he is in holland these days i think

15. Thought he fell down a rabbit hole?

papsh likes this.
  16. pls fix restart messages too

Mouthpiece, Krabi and weddy97 like this.
  17. I don't really mind the rain + fog, but when it is every night for a 3 hour restart or so its tiring. Random would be best.