Looking for 1-2 player(s) to play with

Discussion in 'Call me maybe?' started by Dieter Griffin, 2015-01-25.

1. Hey guys, I played DayZero a while ago and since yesterday I felt like playing here again because I played some Arma 3 mods and there isn't any mod out there thats as good as this one!
    I'm 21 years old and from Luxembourg, I can speak English and German and would like to team up with one or two people because I think the mod is hard when you play alone.

Hope someone would like to team up with me. :)

Bon3 and [Hoarders]Mongo like this.
  2. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

goodluck :)

Dieter Griffin likes this.
  3. Thank you :)

4. Goodluck!

5. Thanks!

6. Servers aren't as populated as they used to so if you're struggling to find one try looking on the IRC when the severs are busy, also try sending PM's to tagged up players like Spetsnaz & Hoarders.

Good luck mate

7. Yeah^ Also go around this forum section and try and find other players that want to team up, seen a couple guys asking around. But yeah also PM some clans like Brooksie said, probably best option! :)

8. Hey bin Deutscher und suche schon seit ner längerer Zeit nen Squad hab früher immer mit Freunden Dayzero gesuchtet und ja hab jetz seit kürzerer Zeit wieder angefangen mit paar Leuten zu spielen, die aber nicht so oft Lust haben vll. addest du mich ja mal Steamname: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086051410/