Provoking Tansien to keep going

Discussion in 'General' started by Ignak, 2015-01-24.

1. Just have beans in your inventory and backpack, because outstarving your enemy is a very real possibility in dayzero :)

2. Kippari

Kippari Mr. Chickenhand Leaderboard

Take that away and game becomes boring and easy without any survival aspect.

3. So how is the work going on moving this glorious mod to a propper engine that it deserves?
    ;-)

jonasmark likes this.
  4. Agreed, but when was the last time you actually died from starvation in DayZero? It has literally never happened to me.

Either remove starvation and dehydration or make it a real aspect of the game. Preferably the latter.

my 2 ¢

5. i died from dehydration for the first time a couple days ago :-( PvE so hard!

6. In my opinion its ok how it is now.

Its not only about dying from it, but you cant say that you havn´t to care about it while running arround north.
    There are plenty moments when people have to enter a city for food and drink, otherwise there would be noone in a city without a military/hospital.

7. I guess no-one took my reference to Frosti's statement back in 2013..

Or click here

Was meant as a joke guys lel

8. jonasmark

jonasmark Creator of Awesome Leaderboard

Im guessing all you guys who donated for this revive feel pretty silly right now huh? :rolleyes:

osten, Timmyctc, Lxgic and 8 others like this.
  9. men tonsien deh monie maker mike.

JackZNU likes this.
  10. Translation?

11. Kippari

I would rather make it so when you are starving your aiming shakes a bit, beacause of low blood sugar you dont perform well in real life either. I know ppl dont like these kinds of changes beacause it would make the game too hard for them

Krabi likes this.
  12. HAHAHAHAHHAA GOOD JOKE PAL

Honestly, this community is so far from what it used to be, it's actually embarrassing.

Cheers for the TLC Tansien.

Sure we will see you when your wallets needing a top up.

13. Kippari

I dont think its a bad thing really.

Some players who consider them oldschool are usually very hostile towards new things and new players. Thinking they have somekind of edge over new players. There is no wonder the flow of new players have stopped since this community is not very welcoming. (Also might have something to do with whitelisting guide page has been down for a fair amount of time :p)

Ps. I was not too serious about that suggestion so dont piss yourself kenny ;-)

Krabi and weddy97 like this.
  14. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

I don't think old players dont want new players to come in except maybe one or two players. The people cant find dayzero, that's the reason. Its a very close community because people cant find it anywhere. If Tansien dont do anything about it dont expect new people to come.

osten, Krabi, Timmyctc and 3 others like this.
  15. GHOUST

GHOUST Shipwrecked Leaderboard

fix forum registration confirmation email. new people cannot even get in the game!

Natural and Kennyy like this.
  16. Rogorugu

Rogorugu Administrator Leaderboard Administrator Forum Moderator

We normally manually approve accounts that entered a working GUID when they registered their accounts. If they left it blank or something it will not get manually approved.

17. GHOUST

GHOUST Shipwrecked Leaderboard

well in that case, I would suggest to at least state it somewhere where it is easily seen, so that new people know they have to wait a period of time before their account gets manually approved and/or that they can accomplish that faster by going to IRC channel and asking an admin ( eg. mdms. he is the only one i've seen active in channel).

Edit: I see mdms already made such announcement yesterday. I still believe though that this information on the front page(if possible) in download section or something would be even better

Last edited: 2015-03-23
    JackZNU likes this.
  18. Timmyctc

Timmyctc Shipwrecked Leaderboard

So this whole push for change. Is that going ahead orrrrrrr

19. It's going to.

20. Timmyctc

Timmyctc Shipwrecked Leaderboard

When do you reckon that'll be. Been dying to get back on the game but any time I check its ~15 players during the day and about 6 at night.