Provoking Tansien to keep going

Discussion in 'General' started by Ignak, 2015-01-24.

1. Barrance

Barrance Scavenger Leaderboard

Honestly, I mean this by no means as a dickhead. But I had the day off work today thanks to the snow, and basically would have preferred it if had been lighter a bit longer. Servers started to pick up from 20 or so people into the 30s around the time the sun went down. Could that actually be people waiting for darkness to play? I guess fair play if so, ive just played so much at night I want to see the sun for once lol

Sunset did look amazing though...

JackZNU likes this.
  2. I agree, annoying that the only time I see DayZero is when it's black and white..

3. Rawryy

Rawryy die hasslon Leaderboard

night time is my favourite, but i dont want to play dayzero in dusk since its horrific to play in, would play daylight if dusk was improved, that is why i would prefer night cycle back like it is now.

4. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

It does, I really appreciate it!

Will keep the servers running 'as is' until the weekend to see if desync is better.

By the way, if you're having the "missing dayzero.dll" problem, try putting it in your system32 folder and see if it starts working then.
    I've got a theory that would fix it, but I have not been able to test it out.

Dreadd, Kennyy and weddy97 like this.
  5. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

i noticed some low frames inside the cities that i didnt had before and i dont see red and yellow chains often anymore

6. temeeh

temeeh Survivor Leaderboard

ez zombies, ez life.

weddy97 likes this.
  7. rotunde

rotunde The Master Baiter Leaderboard

I also had the feeling of less frames, but cannot say 100% if it was a fluke or had a real cause.
    Only noticed 2 times red chain for about 5-8 seconds. Played for about an hour.

8. Rawryy

zombies are broken, it was ok in daylight, but i dont mind zombies regardless, just dusk is SHIT

9. Tansien

I really have no idea how I could have affected that :p
    I have not patched after all, just done network maintenance!

papsh likes this.
  10. Rawryy

in regards to the network maintenance, was a lot better, but still some red/yellow chains + players warping because of desync.

Knaris and M|J like this.
  11. Rawryy

Pleases fix coyote spawn, it is broken, they are everywhere, czech is nice and rare. doesn't feel valuable to have a big backpack right now.

weddy97 and BobSaget like this.
  12. temeeh

temeeh Survivor Leaderboard

As long as there no players morning/day/night, there's no big risk spend time at nwaf.. Ofc from there coming huge number cojotes for the use of. ;-)

I rembember when server was "active" nwaf was complety empty.

Ye-e, big backs everywhere :rolleyes:

ps. 1 flektarn, 1 british, 1 czech nwaf and 1 cojote from neaf. This morning :-D

Last edited: 2015-02-05
    Rawryy and Kennyy like this.
  13. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

Will there be a new content patch in the forseeable future?

Kennyy, M|J and weddy97 like this.
  14. [​IMG]
    A couple squad mates and me would be more than willing to donate/donate more! :-D Keep rolling #longliveDayZero

mellowcat, Lxgic, Kennyy and 8 others like this.
  15. Got paid and have donated like i said I would. :) Would love to see others backing up their words with actions and to see some improvements when Tansien is feeling better.

Kennyy, M|J, papsh and 1 other person like this.
  16. Molliturpa69

Molliturpa69 Paying Customer Leaderboard

[​IMG]

Buy a sixpack or something with these, please.

17. shadybh

shadybh i love you Leaderboard

has tansien even said that he needs money to do bug fixes/improvements/new features? if he needs money, fine, we can solve that... if you hurt your back and are recovering, fine (getting healthy should be your priority) but if you've just lost interest, then say it and let someone that cares step in. stop making us all just keep wondering the future of this mod. you said - " I'd be interested in knowing what new content you guys would like to see, and what bugs are 'priority' ". everyone has spoken. what now? i understand this is your baby but come on man, more action, more talk, more transparency, lets go! we're here to help too ya know.

Dreadd, olumox, Cheeze and 7 others like this.
  18. Best post. +1

Krabi and BobSaget like this.
  19. Tansien

Sorry for going a bit AWOL again, I'm still recovering from my back injury and I've got good days and bad days (when I can't even get out of bed).

I'm hoping to be more active starting in March, and no, I'm not abandoning the project. If anyone wants to help out with fixing bugs and such I can always give that person access to the code base. Putting DayZero back on DayZ Commander might be possible too (I'd have to talk to Josh first).

Banj0m8, Dreadd, Lucanon and 13 others like this.
  20. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

I think there is a better program from dayzcommander called dayz launcher if im not mistaken.
    The first thing people want atm Tansien is too delete the rain and extreme fog in nightime. Hope you have good recovery from your back and be fine soon!