Provoking Tansien to keep going

Discussion in 'General' started by Ignak, 2015-01-24.

1. M|J

M|J twitch.tv/marcdevo Leaderboard

http://pastebin.com/A61SuUM1 - A list me and a few other players put together!

Edit:
    Updated List with a few things.

Last edited: 2015-02-01
  2. Priority right now is
    - DDoS protected server on a better quality network (which should resolve desync)
    - Fix gamebreaking bugs (you know the ones)
    - Battleye workaround

Bang in a bit of content changes and then newsletter to all forum members "yo whats up, we still here, come play"

3. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

Keep crates. I dont understand why people want to remove them (its not so easy to stash). Instead i would suggest to add a lockbox that can be found on epoch servers so you can be able to stash things in it without loosing them. Tents can be found even from a blind player so there is no reason for someone to work and stash things in a tent and these things get stolen minutes later. I know that some people want to play like that and stash things and if you remove the crates these people wont like it and probably stop playing. Whats the bad stashing things? Are you afraid or something? Dont you want action and big ass fights? You prefair killing freshies who run back to a fight with your new shiny l85 acogs and dmrs?
    If you want to remove the crates i suggest to remove the cz from the barns and deer stands also who was my idea in the first place. See if you stand a chance then if you run back in a fight...

Remove the glare and extreme brightness while you zoom in. There is an ACE patch for this.

Hiding bodies only with a shovel or do a longer animation

Fix dust

Fix broken arms

Add planes who drop ammo crates but keep the oil rigs also for ammo and heli spawns

Keep the spawnrate of weapons & backpacks as it is and maybe put some better guns in the AF loot . There is no problem in that. ( i know teams that stopped playing cause of this so better think of it again )

Add a military compound in veresnik or altar maybe?

People who fill up crappy epoch servers , fill them up because there not so hardcore so if you make dayzero even more hardcore that it is you will keep the same ammount of players. Make it less hardcore at least in the loot and people will come

Add new vehicles

Kennyy and Metzger like this.
  4. rotunde

rotunde The Master Baiter Leaderboard

Donation for february sent :) thx for all the work!
    I would also like to either get the Huey removed or replaced with a Little Bird.
    Another idea would be, to not make it replenish ammo every restart + making it consume way more fuel, so squads cannot hover 1 hour at a time over an area.

Kennyy likes this.
  5. Dont remove the Huey!
    If you donĀ“t like it, repair and stash it somewhere in the woods.
    Im ok with consume more fuel, but if it were that OP guys are talking here it would be harder to get one:rolleyes:

6. M|J

This feature could be really cool and add alot of nice fights around the map.

papsh likes this.
  7. Hash Tag Battle Royale

Kennyy, M|J, Rawryy and 1 other person like this.
  8. temeeh

temeeh Survivor Leaderboard

5e donation, hc or plane drop 500m-1000m away you!

9. M|J

Indeed, one of the things I love the most about Battle Royale! added to my list also

Thanks Papsh!

10. Nobody needs to pay for gear when we have you? :)

olumox likes this.
  11. temeeh

temeeh Survivor Leaderboard

ugh, forgot that!

FREE GEAR! Now, come and take.

12. JB2k

JB2k actually JB4K, whatever. Leaderboard

New Map?
    Dayzero Namalsk.

papsh and Kennyy like this.
  13. Keep the Huey, Just make it easier to shoot down.

14. Kippari

Kippari Mr. Chickenhand Leaderboard

Increase crash sites during low player count. It was ok when server had higher population but now that its almost empty most times it would bring more action and motivation to play. And makes it easier to login when there's not many players around since u have something to do.

15. Maybe one of the oilrigs should be converted to a russian oil rig with SVD, PKM, RPK-47 drums, AKM, AKM SD, etc ammo. Also I'm still hoping that Supply backpack that I suggested (Can be found in the suggestion forum: https://zombies.nu/community/threads/9977/) ages ago could get added some day :)

I've also heard rumours (not sure if they are true) that the APC crashes lag the game? If so they should propably be removed.

More attachment options to russian weapons would be nice. For example AK-74M, you can't put anything in it, Ak-47: Can only put a nade launcher in it as it is now.

Maybe there should be a option to use RPK-47 drums in AKM-type weapons (As in russian beta-C mag)

And of course, new weapons! Always fun to have ;-)

Oh yeah, and of course health comes first Tansien!

Edit: Tranquilizer bolts for crossbow would be nice for a hero too ;-)

Last edited: 2015-02-01
    Crowen, Traxin and Rawryy like this.
  16. I'm not sure if it's viable to get a DDoS protection since there's no steady flow of money to pay for it :-(

17. YEY lapuas all over the place, there's already way too many fucking l85's, they should really get decreased in spawnrate, more common than m16A2 atm

Kennyy likes this.
  18. M|J

indeed, L85's everywhere.

19. I've already explained that it's a better solution to the current setup :p

DDoS protected servers that can handle ARMA gameservers are 40 EUR p/month. I'm confident that if we as a community wanted to raise that much, then we could.

Kennyy, weddy97 and M|J like this.
  20. M|J

Then the spectator stream could be going everynow also which is very nice.