Provoking Tansien to keep going

Discussion in 'General' started by Ignak, 2015-01-24.

1. For a long time now, I've loved that there's heroes..and bandits...and everyone who wants to just kill each other... I love being a hero..keeping this mod going. I hereby make a donate post for Tansien...If Tansien will keep updating this and making everything awesome happen as it does now... I am willing to donate 20 euros for that if he keeps doing that.
    I hope you other people have the courage to pay that 20 euros too...Not sure right now where to put it but I am paying it. As soon as I know where :) Give me your bank Tansien and let's make this happen.

PS: I don't exactly trust the donate button...sorry.

Last edited: 2015-01-24
    Dreadd, Karlis, Zaic and 6 others like this.
  2. Molliturpa69

Molliturpa69 Paying Customer Leaderboard

And my axe.

Crowen, Dreadd, Zaic and 1 other person like this.
  3. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Actually I think we've gotten less than 100 euros the last 6 months, pretty much been paying for the servers out of my own pocket the last few months. (Costs are around 120 euros per month, but working on slimming that down a bit)

Natural and Gooby. like this.
  4. Which sounds like it would be a nice start :) If I press the donate button can you promise me that the money goes to you Tansien?

5. I'll donate to spawn with a toolbox that I can turn into a bicycle or if more working vehicles were spawned.

Where else does it go? ;-)

bnz likes this.
  6. it'd be nice to hear some donations would motivate you tansien to make a few changes, maybe ask us what we'd like to see or like to be tweaked, no doubt about it 30-40 people would all donate at least £5.00. i fucking love this mod and hate seeing SE2 and the other server empty lets get the curent patch back on commander and get a newsletter out to all registered users

JackZNU, shadybh, M|J and 2 others like this.
  7. The word donations makes Tansien flock to the forums like Gary Glitter to a nursery ^^

But in all seriousness, I think the community wants to know whether development will continue so we can all draw a line under it and know where the mods going.

You have a great window of opportunity here Tansien, players are loving the servers again and the rumor of development will make the servers burst.

Yeah, I too would donate again to see development take place.

M|J, weddy97, shadybh and 1 other person like this.
  8. Hanness

Hanness ZNU bitch Leaderboard

I would contribute to Tansiens salary ;-)

M|J likes this.
  9. I'd love to see the mod burst back to the forefront and i'd be willing to donate.

Kennyy and M|J like this.
  10. Donated, now you guys join me!

11. I would donate if i knew that Tansien would be working on dayzero, patching and all that.

fiskNships, M|J, Rawryy and 5 others like this.
  12. im also up to donate 20€ for further developement

Comeatmebroe likes this.
  13. Tobias Solem

Tobias Solem Dunno exactly anymore what tits is I'm doing here

Donate to your hearts content, just don't expect that it will lead to further development of the mod until or if Tansien actually says it's still under development.

14. Why not just make the Dayzero files open source so a willing and motivated developer(s) can further the project?

15. Silesky

Silesky The Gif King Leaderboard

Played this mod loads since it first started. If it started getting tweaked/developed I would consider playing again and I'd also donate some money too.

16. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

Yea i think everybody knows here that you played this mod since it first started. Every once in a while you never forget mention it. Its good that you keep reminding us that you are an oldschool because if you dont you may loose some % of respect in this community at least from the new members. Reemr give silesky and some others a rank , we are not all the same here FFS!! The freshies need to saw some respect to the veterans, we havent bled for nothing in veresnik fields the last years!

bnz, fiskNships, Brooksie and 5 others like this.
  17. Cause it will without a doubt get fucked.

18. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

Because retards

19. Have you seen what the DayZ Mod devs have done, please god no..