New'ish player looking for experienced player(s)

Discussion in 'Call me maybe?' started by Father Fudge, 2015-01-14.

1. Greetings zombies.nu nation

I've recently returned to DayZero (been playing a for a week). I played a while ago for a few weeks(maybe a month and a half) and fell in love with the mod, but I had to stop due to a crappy PC. I got a new and better one that is capeble of running DayZero.

My experience is obviously in the lowest of ends, but I really enjoy the game and would like to get more into it. My problem is though, that this server is full of veterans, that seem to have me by the number at all times, if I don't manage to get my self killed to zombie swarms.

So, in order to not loose intrest in the game due to the repetetive process of getting a bit of loot, maybe a car or bike, and then ending up dying shortly there after, I'd like to find someone to help me out a bit.
    I was hoping to hook up with someone, or a group of someones, that would bring me along for some roaming on the map, going to NWAF etc. As of now that is almost like a death sentence for me to go anywhere near the middle/northern part of the map.

I am quite aware that I might aswell learn the game on another server, maybe some kind of beginners or random servers on DayZ. But I really want to play on this server, and be part of a competitive enviroment, as I consider this to be.

So if anyone out there has any room for an eager newbie along side them give me a holla.

My Steam is: Father Fudge
    I am 24 years old and from Denmark, but I speak english fluently.

Best regards, and hope I see you first (for a change) ;-)

Rawryy likes this.
  2. Rawryy

Rawryy die hasslon Leaderboard

good luck :)

3. I would recommend staying on this server and "learn it the hard way". The learning curve is steep but you will get better quicker than on any other server. After playing here for over a year every other server feels like playing against bots. You could play on other servers and become top dog there just to get your ass handed to you again when you return here (been there)!

Good luck and have fun!

temeeh and Twill like this.
  4. temeeh

temeeh Survivor Leaderboard

There is a lot new players atm and most of them going lonewolf style(i think). Hope that they read forum and find this "call me maybe?" thread.

Alone this mod is so hard. :cool: You can learn much faster if you play with a couple of guys.

gl hf!

5. Yevrahs

Yevrahs Scavenger Leaderboard

I'll be more than happy to team up with you! I'm 15 and from England, I'll add you on Steam in a bit!

6. Welcome back

7. Kippari

Kippari Mr. Chickenhand Leaderboard

Good luck finding a friend to play with, its alot more fun to talk sh*t while running around the map :)