1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best squad

Discussion in 'General' started by Liam Robinson, 2015-01-12.

1. wesker

wesker Capri Sun Leaderboard

well, like 80% of our squad stopped playing at that point anyway... dont know where you got the data from? my average amount of kills is pretty much the same since i started playing here.

2. Rogorugu

Rogorugu Administrator Leaderboard Administrator Forum Moderator

Admin observation on the entire squad. Collectively you guys had a much higher kill count & were totally dominating the server while he was with you. We were watching you guys for a long time after he got banned because we suspected somebody else in the squad could have used the same cheats. No more funky flanks & amazing spotting after Nejox was gone though.

You are still amazing, @wesker

3. +1

4. wesker

wesker Capri Sun Leaderboard

In my memory everyone of us took a break from dayzero when he got banned. not meaning to start anything here, maybe im wrong. From my point of view nejox was never THE amazing player in the team. most of the times he stumbled blindly into people and died a lot of times except when he had this 30 killstreak. but my view is biased anyway.
    Im not defending him, dont even care about him and since he got global banned its obvious anyway that he cheated, just saying that i didnt feel anything changed playwise without him.

5. M|J

M|J twitch.tv/marcdevo Leaderboard

Im saying that skillwise, there is not a shadow of a doubt. People saying NA, lowland and some of the other shit squads in this thread, its a joke right? Any squad playing it like a PvE game etc is pretty much shit.

Last edited: 2015-03-13
  6. @olumox lelelel

JackZNU, lazy, Cheeze and 3 others like this.
  7. Molliturpa69

Molliturpa69 Paying Customer Leaderboard

tl;dr but you're all hackers.

8. kala

kala Llama Life Leaderboard

for me its the fish clown banana squad (me, predatory clown and twill)
    we had many fun <3

[Hoarders]Mongo likes this.
  9. I agree with you kala

10. I vote for Br0ze the bambi // m00nclan // young squad // :eek:

MBmitch and BobSaget like this.
  11. papsh

papsh Pig Shooter Leaderboard

you should have killed him when he got in.

MBmitch and Metzger like this.

12. Throwback to when we were active.

13. As Im quouting this, I'm sitting in Lazy's apartment with Jonas, Lazy, Ananaspaj, Brooksie and Fletch.

Bringing back some old memories.

Thanks for the good fights, thanks for the good times.

#TEAM (all of 'em)

rscl, lazy, TheDew and 1 other person like this.
  14. unique

unique majestic Leaderboard

any team i owned was best

you know it, i know

unique, rorylg, f1xxr

thx for the ez gaming dayz x