The spectator stream

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by Rogorugu, 2014-12-18.

1. Not enough people were on last night at 9 PM CET so the stream never happened. I might do it tonight 2015-01-07 if enough people join up.

Krabi and Flame81 like this.
  2. Will any stream be going on tonight? Me and some NWA boys are planning on playing...

3. Vycka

Vycka Scavenger Leaderboard

Just play, no matter if the stream is on or off.
    We'll try to get our boys on the track tonight aswell,
    i hope i'll get a chance to see Serjo on the player list.

4. We will! It's just fun if it would be recorded by a spectator :)

5. I will stream late tonight (01 CET) if there's enough people on.

6. What did I do?

7. I dont think I can make it tonight, will u still stream now that u know I will be offline? pls respond

8. Yes, now that I know that you will be offline I will do everything in my power to get the stream going.

Comeatmebroe likes this.
  9. [​IMG]

Krabi, weddy97, Twill and 1 other person like this.
  10. Predatory Clown

Predatory Clown Level 3 Wizard Leaderboard

I will record the conversations going on Hoarders TS and you can overlay it on the video. It is quite disturbing.

RikuGoesHam, SANT1 and Twill like this.
  11. I can confirm this, those swedes have some fucked up conversation topics...

12. - Squad 1 go east.
    - Roger that Squad 2. Did you hear that squad 3?
    - Loud and clear squad 1.

rotunde, Twill, Rawryy and 1 other person like this.
  13. It was a good night last night. The server peaked at around 52 players. Many smaller fights happening around the map & some interesting fights/deaths happened.

rotunde, Salan, M|J and 3 others like this.
  14. We had a lot of fun this weekend, drinking a lot of gin and tonic while playing DayZero and thrash talking each other on TS :-D. Nice to see that some of our death were catched on your stream :). I've got it from my perspective as well, im gonna try to put a together a frag movie in the near future!

Rogorugu likes this.
  15. to bad u got 0 kills then, NOOB omg Delete Dayzero plox

16. Rogorugu keep this shit rollin! I think this stream has potential to bring alot of players back.

Rogorugu likes this.
  17. Glad you like it. I think it might bring some old members back but I think most people join thanks to @Rawryy and @Break. I might do another spectator stream tonight if I am not too tired.

M|J and Twill like this.
  18. Your stream with all different viewmodes and ability to switch to where the action is makes it one of a kind. My oldschool dayz mates suddently wants to play again ;-) good work

M|J, papsh, Twill and 2 others like this.
  19. temeeh

temeeh Survivor Leaderboard

First break71 stream= 20+ pl more every night, eaven between 19-22 restart :cool::)

20. That's great, we should be grateful and not streamsnipe these guys :)