Private hive standalone server?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gooby., 2014-12-08.

1. Gooby.

Gooby. Survivor Leaderboard

i have been playing alot of standalone lately and i have been enjoying it alot. me and the guys were talking that it would be awesome to have a server that has competive enemy and squads up north! maybe first person server?

2. what.

fijey, M|J, jackrobbx and 1 other person like this.
  3. Gooby.

Gooby. Survivor Leaderboard

they have added alot of cool stuff in it like helicrashes, aug and car!

4. Yes, that's very great and stuff. There's just 1 little thing they are not focusing on and that is..... THE FUCKING SOUND DOESN'T EVEN WORK!!!!!!!! I can't even hear bullet impact or gunshots. But hey, at least we have pink pistols and overpowered-bulletproof vehicles!

5. Frags'

Frags' The Legend Leaderboard

bigger troll than mikey

6. I have been too playing alot of standalone and I can say it was not as bad as I thought!
    It is something other but it means not it is bad! ok ok it is bad but only because it is not ready!

7. Standalone improved a lot but just like Twill said the sound not working properly is a huge issue. For example, a teammate could fire a shot right next to me and I would not hear it. Or an enemy player fires and my teammate hears it but not me even though I am closer to the enemy. It doesnt always bug out like that but it happens & it's frequent enough to be a real problem. Perhaps it's server/desync related. No idea. I've never experienced anything like it in dayzero or any other dayz-mod.

I love the content they've put in however. The different types of clothing and how the appearance of the clothing changes depending on how damaged it is, how zombies spawn with the server starting and their new animations and appearances, the updated chernarus, all the different crafting options and cannibalism is fucking great.

I am being optimistic about its future. If they could just optimize the game or at least fix the sound issues it would be a very good game.

8. temeeh

temeeh Survivor Leaderboard

Cool play and spend time there. (need forgot dayzero/normal mods when play it, its different game/alpha/buggy/casuall)

Hard find nice server. :-( Even some private servers are booring or need find good(hard find). So if someone find nice server info would be nice :)

9. That sound bug happens in DayZero too, rarely but it happens, i've had it happend on 2 occasions and that was when server was pretty much full and it was desyncing a lot.

10. oh yeah its a great game...
    nothing wrong with it but the sound

11. temeeh

Break71 play in Private hive server where is nice squadplay and much action in north , but because "streamsniping" cant find that server... :-(

12. Farrelley

Farrelley #SpastenSquad (Elite Rank) Leaderboard

Hehe.. thats the exact reason they were getting lots of action is that loads of ppl knew what server they're on and streamsnipe/follow them. The admins of that hive were even telling ppl what server they were playing on and promoting it! o.0

When me and rory played on it it was dead up norf innit.

M|J likes this.
  13. temeeh

:-D Haha

14. http://oldschooldayz.net

hardcore, whitelist, 40-50ppl in the evening

Last edited: 2014-12-09