Car Madness by A-tiimi, FFS and PimpPA

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by temeeh, 2014-10-07.

1. temeeh

temeeh Survivor Leaderboard

I think we have been lately only squad who use vehicles actively to find action in s2. So i have some clips to show.

Madness, insanity and kamikaze. All what need to know about us :confused:

Some audio missing and lag is real :-( There is lots more car cameplay in the fine memories, but no video available. Comeatmebro squad ural vs my .50cal, 50 cal rawryy kill at green house, BTR-40 rush with lapua to Novy forest, HMMWV rush to stary hill, SUV drifts and lots crash... :-D

Hope we see some car action in future, we well be back on the road. And yes, if some1 see car at kabahill, gayforest, altar etc. they are 100% sure us.

Sry, bad english.

[A-tiimi] Temeeh

Kennyy, Twill, Theo and 4 others like this.
  2. Haha, keep it up!

Oh yeah, that music doe

Last edited: 2014-10-07
  3. Nice!
    not big fan of the music tho, and it seemed like some of the sound was out of sync

4. Molliturpa69

Molliturpa69 Paying Customer Leaderboard

I've always liked using cars but to be honest they're just not worth it on SE2. It's not as bad as it used to be as nowadays there aren't THAT many LMG's but they still handicap you too badly. On 3rd person servers you at least get to compensate the sound/giving out your location with that sweet sweet FOV.

5. Dat aiming deadzone.... better turn that off :p

Good to see that a squad repairs the vehicles. Nothing beats the feeling of unloading a full magazine in a car engine!

6. temeeh

temeeh Survivor Leaderboard

Ye, cars are death traps most of the time in s2. Cant see a shit, 100% windscreen is like nothing and 1 sec eject animation...

20-40% "car-fights" end to squadwipe depending on the car. Sometimes luck is real and we can drive whole evening without complete destruction. It is a rare evenings when you need drive to "night safe" :-D

There is however some quite "safe" routes around map and some crazy shit also. LMG's is not problem i think, only1 time us car (btr) is destroyed by saw. Maybe luck:cool:

You cant be gearfear if use them. It's lifestyle. 2 days ago lost mk mod at kozlovka, lapua at novy etc :-D

E: aiming deadzone is been 0% some months, some clips just old. :rolleyes:

7. lapua at novy, never forget xD
    BTR squad with lapua hahah
    Genius