Confirmed Everyone can relate to this

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Natural, 2014-08-30.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

2. Predatory Clown

Predatory Clown Level 3 Wizard Leaderboard

Has Tansien downgraded these servers? They a constantly fucking dsyncing.

RikuGoesHam and Penguman like this.
  3. Natural

Watching RawryyTV's stream, super rubberbanding and desync

BobSaget likes this.
  4. Tansien

Tansien Administrator Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

No, but there seems to be issues with UDP packetloss or something. I might move SE2 over to the SE3 hardware as a solution.

ollie, Theo, rotunde and 12 others like this.
  5. not that it fits to this thread (dont want to open a new one..), but still:

when is the next server wipe on SE2? cause in my opinion its much needed.

everybody runs around with OP gear which is being stashed in crates that are glitched into trees, which are also used to equip yourself with good weapons again and get back to the place you lost your gear... just saying

6. Frags'

Frags' The Legend Leaderboard

just delete se2 and se1, ty :))::):)

7. no

8. Natural

BUMP.

GOD DAMNIT

Killed so many guys north of Altar then me and Jonas shooting some guy in the face repeatedly poing blank

then yellow chain

red chain

dead insta no sound out of no where

Last edited: 2014-09-03
    jonasmark, BobSaget and jackrobbx like this.
  9. jonasmark

jonasmark Creator of Awesome Leaderboard

SE2 needs to be moved to SE3 hardware ASAP, as in not soon™, not later, not next week, not next patch, now.
    As Natural pointed out above, It's a silly way to ruin what is usually a great night playing DayZ.
    And others must agree, I mean the amount of times I've died/killed someone desyncing is not fun.
    And then there's spotting squads, who would've had the perfect drop on us and probs killed us, simply because one of their members is taking a casual sidestep-desync-stroll out of their cover. If that's happening to other squads it's happening to me too, and me no like.

10. Predatory Clown

Predatory Clown Level 3 Wizard Leaderboard

The servers are still super ridiculous broken right now. Died twice today with the yellow chain - insta death crap. The Desync is every 20 seconds or so.

RikuGoesHam likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.