Eye of the beholder [screenshots]

Discussion in 'Cool story, bro.' started by Rogorugu, 2014-07-15.

1. Sick the one with balaklava guy behind rock is me :p nice pics

Rogorugu likes this.
  2. Sweet pictures it's nice to see DayZ on max settings (nerdboner)

jackrobbx likes this.
  3. 2014/7/21
    2014-07-21_00033.jpg
    2014-07-21_00056.jpg
    2014-07-21_00075.jpg
    2014-07-21_00024.jpg
    2014-07-21_00073.jpg

Dreadd, Krabi, LeBron and 8 others like this.
  4. Taavi

Taavi Survivor Leaderboard

It seems I need to play DayZero again just to get into Rogorugus photoshoot :cool:

osten, jackrobbx and Rogorugu like this.
  5. Crowen likes this.
  6. Kongo

Kongo KongoBot Leaderboard

YOu know whats better then being in Rogurogurauasuguara's pics ? Running with him 3 hours thru the forest YEAH !!!

7. Super realistic military running simulator.

8. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

night time screens pls

9. Natural

Natural Through space and time... Leaderboard

did a quick edit of a few of your screenshots for fun

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: 2014-07-23
    Rawryy, joeymofosho, Dreadd and 8 others like this.
  10. I wish the skies really looked like that in-game.

Krabi likes this.
  11. Kai#

Kai# Scavenger Leaderboard

nice pictures! But if you use high settings can you still see good through bushes and tress?

12. You see even better IMO. I've always played with high/very high settings, and I see through the branches and trees. I can't play on low settings, doesn't work for me..

Natural, -Speznas-Serjo and Kai# like this.
  13. Hanness

Hanness ZNU bitch Leaderboard

@Rogorugu
    Can we possibly have some night-fight pictures? Would be awesome being able to see some real big squads fight against eachother..

14. I will try but with all the settings cranked high with HDR and shadows enabled the result is usually total darkness. Especially in areas without any sort of lightsource nearby. To resolve that I'd have to turn up the gamma and well ... it doesnt look very good.

15. Hanness

Hanness ZNU bitch Leaderboard

Oh yeah, that's true.. Oh well! Great work anyway! Fun stuff to see!

16. mdms

mdms No Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Did some tweaking with graphics. Was not playable FPS-wise, but looks nice.
    Sorry no fancy firefight explanations á la Rogo. Just wanted to test out graphics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

joeymofosho, Dreadd, Krabi and 12 others like this.
  17. rotunde

rotunde The Master Baiter Leaderboard

First and last screenshot is my body! That firefight was so frustrating. Felt like I got the donator good but he didn't want to die. Ran back north immedieatly and died to someone camping the nwaf metal-shed. Nice screens!

*edit* SpecOps with m24 tilting around the hangar is also me :) Tried sniping the bandit on ATC compund.

18. You had your chance when you first started shooting, after that it was gg ;-)

19. mdms

mdms No Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Yes I watched the whole fight.

The bandit killed a player near the middle compound. You heard the shots, or maybe you were even squadmates (I was not paying much attention to the map at the moment). You just missed the bandit looting the corpse while you ran behind the hangars. You ran to 3-story industrial and bandit ran to Middle Barracks. You just missed him when you got on the industrial roof. The bandit ran to North Camo.

When you exited the factory you spotted 2nd guy in fake barracks behind the firestation. You fired on him but missed. You both flanked east and fired on eachother by the east wall. You hit him quite badly and he was very lucky that you did not break his legs. You ran after him and checked behind the first big tree inside the wall, but he was behind the second one bandaging. You ran back to east side of wall but he just finished bandaging once you turned around and started running. He opened fire and hit you with pretty well aimed burst, which was fatal.

Last edited: 2014-07-24
    NWA_papaT, rotunde and Rawryy like this.