Bullshit

Discussion in 'Meanwhile, in the real world...' started by Timmmii, 2014-04-27.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Timmmii

Timmmii Shipwrecked

I have been banned twice because I posted some informations and videos of my channel here. "Meanwhile in the realWorld " contains according to the description : everything that has nothing to do with DayZero. So WHAT did I wrong. I cannot know who banned me but thank you for not giving me a chance/hint do delete my post or whatever. Thank you for being banned whitout any reliable reason !!!

2. Frags'

Frags' The Legend Leaderboard

3. BrutalDeluxe

BrutalDeluxe It's not me, it's you. Leaderboard Administrator

You've been warned multiple times in the past for spamming your YouTube channel here. You don't seem to take part in any real discussions here, nor contribute anything else to the community other than advertising your own videos. I'm looking at your old profiles now, and literally EVERY post you've made is to spam your YouTube channel.

We DO allow people to post their videos and stuff, as long as they actually contribute and take part in other aspects of the community. But to come here and then ONLY spam your channel is simply annoying and unacceptable.

Silesky and Frags' like this.
  4. Timmmii

Timmmii Shipwrecked

I cannot really remember my old profile name here, but I have played a lot with my clan on your dayzero podagorsk server some months ago. Nevertheless I stop posting something of youtube or my channel and would be thankful if you cancel the ban of my profile : coday .

5. mdms

mdms No Leaderboard Staff Member Administrator Forum Moderator

Coday-profile got banned, because he only had posts advertising his own Youtube-channel. He got warned and he did it again. Coday-profile doesnt have ingame GUID bound to the account. Account was reviewed and banned because of blatant advertising.

Silesky likes this.
  6. Timmmii

Timmmii Shipwrecked

Haha xD I get : "Spam your channel somewhere else "

7. Things can only get worse here on in.

Javelin, Silesky and Frags' like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.