REMOVE Night-Vision?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by racoonman, 2012-10-10.

?

REMOVE Night-Vision?

1. Yes, remove it.

25 vote(s)
    47.2%
  2. No, keep it.

28 vote(s)
    52.8%
  1. racoonman

racoonman Scavenger

It would be refreshing to actually have a reason to use flashlights and weapons with flashlight-attachments. Right now its a death sentence to activate the flashlight.

Just like antimaterial rifles and thermalscopes, I dont think NV-goggles has any place in a postapocalyptic zombie game.

Leman likes this.
  2. NVGs are pretty rare, and using a flare or torch (flashlight) is still going to get you killed, with or without NVGs.

3. VanZ0r

VanZ0r Survivor

that should read "NVGs used to be rare" then the tent duping started up again.

I mentioned in another post that we destroyed at least one such tent, b4 this hadn't seen a pair of NVGs now a lot of people have them.

If they were as rare as before then it's np, adds a real element of fear to those who don't have them especially if a skilled player has them.

4. Tent duping has started up again?

5. VanZ0r

VanZ0r Survivor

ya it was working this week...got my NVGs about 7 days ago then we found a tent with them in @ NWA and sure enough when we went back later that day they were there again, why we axed the tent.

Wouldn't surprise me if some clans have tents with NVGs in...and other stuff, seeing some extremely well geared people who are basically 'fresh spawns'.